Here are some things the boys have been saying that I don't want to forget
- (Daddy) "Trey what do you want for Breakfast?" (Trey) "Pancakes, syrup, AND milk."
- Trey threw a ball and it hit some flowers and made them fall. (Carter) "Nice work."
- I was changing Trey's diaper and he peed on me. I jumped back and he said, "Got you Mommy."
- "Come on daddy, you can do it." - Carter
- Baby Hayes was laying on the floor on a blanket and the boys came down from their nap and said, "Well Hello."
- Father's Day morning. Cody says, "Mommy is going to say the prayer and thank Heavenly Father for Daddy." (Trey) "And Trey!!"
- There is a knock at the door. (Carter) "The U penis guy." haha he means the UPS guy. So funny
- I was changing Trey's stinky diaper. (Trey) "It's a big one." then says, "Hold still, it's EVERYWHERE."
- Cody gave me a kiss the other day after getting home from work. (Trey) "Daddy loves Mommy!"
- We were singing Head Shoulders Knees & Toes and after the eyes, ears, mouth, and nose part - (Trey) "And Socks"... he's also added "And Tongue" and "And eyelashes" to the end. So funny!
- Whenever they are naked they run around yelling "Nakey Boy" "Nakey Boy"
- As I drive around town, (Trey) "Don't crash Mommy." "Watch out, a tree." Already a backseat driver.
- I went into their room to get them in the morning and Trey said, "Daddy Mommy." and I said, "Daddy went to work sweetie." Then Trey says, "Just Mommy."
1 comment:
so cute! i love these sayings! they are getting so grown up!
Post a Comment