June 25, 2011

WA Trip - Random Fun

We were in Chehalis for a total of 10 days. My parents were in school but we still managed to have fun during the weekend and after school. The boys and I played with cousins,  met up with friends, went to lunch with Grandpa, my Mom & I got pedicures, played a lot in the dirt, visited my parent's school staff, went shopping, and ate at some of my favorite places. We had a great time but were so excited to see Cody at the end.
Playing around with cousins. The boys LOVE their cousins. Aram & Dano had their "favorite twin" and I guess only one person could play with a certain twin at a time. It was pretty funny! The boys loved all the attention and asked about them for the whole following week. 
It was such nice weather while we were there which was a miracle. Especially since it rained in Utah the whole time we were gone. The boys loved watching Grandpa "putting in lawn" and "Grandpa on tractor". Every morning when they would wake up they'd say, "Bampa on the tractor". I tried to explain that he was at work but they didn't believe me. They wanted to be outside whenever Bampa was. 

On another note, I blame the WA trip to C&T's obsession with tractors. My Mom got them some John Deere tractors for their birthday and they love them. Playing tractors is their favorite thing to do lately. 

Carter thought it was fun to watch for Grandma and Grandpa to come home. They were so heavy for him so the binoculars didn't stay up for very long. 

Oh the plane ride. It was my first flying by myself and the first time each boy had their own seat since they were 2 years and 4 days old. Lame huh! They did rather well though. I was prepared with tons of snacks and earphones to watch Nemo. They actually understood that they needed to sit down and have their seat belts on for take off and landing. I was amazed.

I was a little nervous about how the boys would react with being away from Daddy for 10 days but they did well. Towards the end Carter got a little crabby and would whine for Daddy. On a cute note, they would constantly pick up the phone and I'd ask them, "who are you calling?" and they'd respond, "I'm calling Daddy, hello Daddy, good, bye." and then slam the phone down. So cute! 

1 comment:

Annie. said...

I love the pics on the plane and Carter with the binoculars. So cute, haha!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS