They got married on April 4th in the Salt Lake Temple! It was a beautiful day and one I wont forget. We were so excited and happy for them. Let's just say we've been waiting for this day to come!
This is my favorite picture! So beautiful!
Leia & Brandon had their reception at Le Jardin in South Jordan. It was such a cool setting inside a green house.
The food was amazing of course since it was catered by who else but Leia's Dad! He made some amazing southwest rolls and chicken salad sandwiches. I think I ate about 6 southwest rolls. Dessert was by BYU catering with some amazing eclairs and mint chocolate brownies.
Leia's Aunt Susan made this cake. It took 60 hours. So beautiful!
And so the fun day ended with them leaving through bubbles!
Congrats Leia & Brandon! We love you guys!









No comments:
Post a Comment