We made sugar cookies one night before Christmas and invited anyone who could come from the family. Only Brooke & Shad made it. We had fun decorating and eating our cookies.
Carter was sick and sleeping so only Trey decorated with us. Trey especially loved his new experience with frosting and he got to eat a whole cookie! Gasp!! A whole cookie I know! I normally only allow them pieces or maybe a half. I'm pretty controlling on how many "treats" the boys eat.


3 comments:
You guys are always doing something fun :) Cute, cute boys! So I need to adopt your grouping of the pictures idea. My posts are always clear down the page with pictures. I assume you make a collage with some sort of program and then just upload that as your picture? Don't be mad at my copy catting k? :)
How fun! I love the frosting colors, and it looks like the cookies are perfectly cooked (I always overcook mine so you have my admiration).
And what are you worrying about, Amanda? No one is judging you!! You're an awesome mom!
So Trey got ALL the attention. That probably felt pretty weird! BTW, cute cookies.
Post a Comment