Temple Square Lights! The Salt Lake Temple still amazes me every time I see it. Can't help but think of the pioneers and all their hard work and sacrifice for 40 years to build such a beautiful and sacred building. Wouldn't be Christmas without braving the cold and the crowds to admire the beautiful grounds.

The group: Brandon & Leia, Webb Family, Shad & Brooke.
We missed the other family members that couldn't make it.


Leia & Brandon giving us a preview of what's to come on April 4th!! But Leia will be in white and Brandon in a tux! So excited!

Trey and his best bud Eyah

It was a pretty cold night but the boys did great. I think it bothered them less than it bothered us. Of course afterwards we stuck with tradition and stopped at Starbucks for caramel apple ciders. Yummy!!!
2 comments:
Congrats to Leia! Looks like a fun night!
I bet everything is more fun with those two curious, energetic boys to share it with!
Post a Comment