January 13, 2010

Noisy Twins

The boys are pretty noisy and loud. Here is a little taste of what I get to enjoy all day long. It's kind of quiet at the beginning so turn up the volume but then the screaming begins :)



These boys are hilarious and make Cody and I laugh everyday with something new they do. I seem to video something new each day. Love them!!

5 comments:

Annie. said...

Haha...so funny! They really are noisy. I love the little sounds they make. Eli doesn't scream, he just talks talks talks all day. Isn't it the best now once they get even more noisy? It's so funny.

Hope you have so much fun on your trip!

Patrice said...

Oh, that DOES put a smile on my face! I am so glad you appreciate this precious time with them.

danandglenna said...

So fun! What little extroverts. We love being able to see and hear them. Thanks for sharing with us. We did hear a "da-da" in all of that jibbering.

Cody and Danielle said...

I love it! It's so cute how they are almost talking to eachother!

Chris said...

They are hilarious, it's like they take turns being noisy. I love them and wish we could have tended for you this weekend. Sad face!
Mom

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS