January 8, 2010

Cake Balls and Oreo Truffles and Fudge... Oh My!!

Lately I've been into baking and I think I can call it my new hobby. I found an amazing website called Bakerella.com. Go there you will love it! She comes up with the craziest things and I wish I had her skills. Maybe one day.

Cody and I decided to just get his coworkers gifts this year and what is a better gift than an edible one?? Okay okay maybe money.

For LifeVantage's Corporate Christmas Party I made Oreo Truffles and they were a BIG hit! Cody loved them so much he requested that I make them in Blanding for Christmas.

(Photo taken with my phone)

I made 8 gift boxes for the Marketing Team which included: Red Velvet Cake Balls, Peanut Butter Cookies, Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge, and Lemon Squares.

Miss Leia taught me to tie a cute bow! She was such a big help on baking day. She played with the boys while I baked and she also made the peanut butter cookies while the boys took their nap. Thanks for the help Leia, what would I do without you!!!

Hopefully more baking posts to come! Love it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I know! I love Bakerella too! You have done better than me though. I have only just bookmarked the things I like off there. Haven't attempted anything. But my, your goodies sure do look professional!

Patrice said...

I tasted one in Blanding . . . delicious! So, can you teach me that bow trick? Mine are always crooked.

Michelle M said...

I've had Oreo Truffles before, but dipped in regular chocolate, not white. Your food all looks so fancy! Cool!

BRZZ Odom said...

yummmmmy! those all look delicious!! and so fancy shmancy!

danandglenna said...

They all look so yummy and pretty. Grandpa loved the Oreo truffles you made in Blanding. You are starting so many fun traditions.

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS