January 18, 2010

Look Who's Walking



11 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! how exciting! I love that they are both walking!

Patrice said...

Holy Cow!! That's pretty amazing!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! Walking at almost 8 months =] Now you guys are going to have your hands full =]

Michelle M said...

WALKING at EIGHT months?! Holy cow!! Way to go boys!! My kids both walked at 14 months- ha ha.

Matthew and Hailey said...

We love that silhouette!

Elise said...

Wow! How fun! I love the first part of the walking stage; they always look so funny when they're getting their balance down! I hope a video is to follow so we can all see them showing off their skills.

Tori said...

Are you serious? That's amazing! Way to go Carter and Trey!

Annie. said...

Seriously!? Holy crud! You are in for it now - haha! Let me know if you need help installing drawer and cupboard catches! :)

Jens and Patricia said...

Thats awesome! Good luck with the mischief now! :)

Chris said...

I call "Bull" - Still as far as I am concerned they walk on water.

BRZZ Odom said...

oh man...good luck with that 8) I'm hoping we're on the late end of mobility!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS