
On our way out

Love reserved seating, no lines!
Haven and Brooke showing off their creative shirts they made
And a not very flattering pic of Leia and I - haha
Haven and Brooke showing off their creative shirts they made
And a not very flattering pic of Leia and I - haha
4 comments:
i loved it! we could at least do it more often than we do it not once a week i say...
Looks like a really fun night (and I'm impressed with the t-shirts), but you didn't say how you liked the movie!!!!!
I'm still dying to see this movie!! Hopefully I get to it soon... In the books I'm team Edward, but in the movies I like Jacob a little more (Robert Pattinson is not hunky enough for me, even though I think he is a good actor). I LOVE all of your shirts! I want one!
I think women need a night out and once a week sounds perfect!
Post a Comment