June 23, 2010

Graduated

The boys are no longer in their infant car seats. They graduated to convertible car seats even though they are still rear facing and will be until at least they are in the 30-40 pound range. Children are safer if kept rear facing until 40lbs.


3 comments:

Elise said...

I love those car seats. You're right about the 40 pound rule. . .but I have no idea how people do it with four year olds! Wouldn't their legs have no room because they hit the back seat? Everett is very heavy for his age and he doesn't even weigh forty pounds.

But seriously, those car seats look completely indestructible! I love the air pockets by their heads. But that isn't surprising because you always know how to get the safe baby gear.

Patrice said...

Very cool seats! You need a second set of twins so they will get some more use.

Gary and Kirsten said...

They look so comfortable in them! I never knew about the 40 pound rule, good to know.

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS