We had such a fun 3 day weekend spending time with family! Cody's parents drove up so we had a full house all weekend long which we love. Friday night G&G Webb watched the boys so Cody and I could go on a V-Date. We went to Rio and to see Valentines Day. It was pretty funny although it makes me scared at what the world is becoming and what my boys will be growing up around.
Saturday we went to IHop for breakfast and then went bowling. We missed Brooke and Joe as they both had to work. Then the boys enjoyed another long evening of G&G Webb's full attention as all the Webb siblings went night skiing. It was so much fun! I haven't been skiing for over two years and I was very nervous how I'd do since I'm so out of shape. Brooke and I quit a run and a half earlier then the boys which was fine. My legs gave out on our last run so I knew it was time to go.
Cody loves skiing. He's only been three times now and gets a little crazy going down the mountain.

It was Haven's first time going and she did really well for her first time. Brooke and I are trying to convince her to try skiing next time rather then boarding.

It was really pretty at the top of Sundance, wish our camera wouldn't have died.

Sunday we went to church and then had my birthday dinner. Leia and Brandon showed up after dinner for dessert and we played name that tune and "don't eat pete". It's really nice having Cody's family so close although it makes me miss my family up in WA. Wish we weren't so far away.
2 comments:
Love these pictures. You and Cody make such a picturesque couple.
we need to go again soon
Post a Comment