Carter is such a little show off and loves to talk all day long. This was taken after he woke up from a nap. Leia and I were laughing so hard that I decided to get the camera. I'm bummed I missed the best part of his story.
Carter goes nuts in the tub during bath time. He loves to kick so hard he makes waves. Trey likes to kick too but not as hard. My favorite part is when Carter talks with his tongue sticking out and Trey shakes his head no. They always seem to have new weekly tricks. Enjoy!
7 comments:
We loved it. So fun to see how they have grown and gotten so active. Thanks so much for sharing with us. We can see why Chris and Stacey get up there every chance they get. So adorable!
nice with the rag over the wee wee :) They are so funny! And they're doing new things like every day! I love Carter's new stick out his tongue thing, how funny! We're there so much, but its not every enough we need to come play again soon :)
Your boys are so cute - and growing up so fast =]
HAHA! I love the jibberish, makes me laugh :) They are getting so big and cuter every day (who knew that was possible?!) Jacelyn loved watching these over and over. She keeps asking me where Amanda lives and if we are going up to see them soon :)
Oh they are so fun and entertaining! I am so glad they are bringing so much joy.
so stinkin cute! They're getting sooo big! "I bet you have your hands full!" ;)
By the time he's grown,you will have your own Michael Phelps on your hands.
Post a Comment