March 10, 2009

Blanding Shower

Stacey threw me a nice baby shower in Blanding this weekend. It was a lot of fun. The theme was Double... double of everything. We had double stacker sandwiches, fruit dip that you could double dip, and double fudge double layer chocolate cake. The prizes were themed as "double" like double stuff oreos and twin pops. We played some fun games and I got some great gifts. Thanks to everyone who came!

Me and my chubby self... people say I look good in person but in pics I just look huge!!

Lant and his girlfriend Amy

The guys playing Wii during the shower. They wanted to go fishing but it was snowing.

Cute blankets that Amy made me! I was amazed, she is talented!!

Beautiful Haven showing off her amazing wrapping abilities!

Future Sis In-law (Shad's Fiance)! She was the photographer of the shower! Such a cutie! Thanks Brooke for taking pics!

It was nice having everyone down in Blanding this weekend. We all get along so well and had fun playing games! The only hiccup was having 9 contractions in an hour Friday night. I had to go get another shot of Tribu.talane which relaxed my uterus and I was fine the rest of the weekend. I am relieved to be home now and only ten minutes from my hospital. We are not traveling anymore until the babies are born - hopefully not for another 8-10 weeks!

3 comments:

Patrice said...

Oh, man, I bet that scared you a little. You do NOT want to have those babies early in Blanding!

Grandpa Webb said he missed everyone . . . he probably didn't know all the guys were hanging out.

Are we still on for the nursing pillow? No one got you one?

Hickmans said...

Hey! This is Uncle Chris just checkin in making sure the twins are doing alright! p.s. word on the street is the pee pee tee pee is worth its weight in gold! You will need 2!

Annie. said...

I am glad you are ok after last night. Yikes. You poor thing, this has got to be stressful on you. Take care of those baby boys!

Oh, and thanks for your sweet comment on our blog. By the way missy, YOU are one cute pregnant mama too! And DON'T you forget it! I love your belly, it's adorable.

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS