We spent a great Christmas with my family in Chehalis. The snow this year made for a rare and exciting white Christmas. I just love the Christmas season and all the feelings and memories it brings. Cody made me put together "the slideshow." He is so proud these days to have a convert--a Mac convert. He worked on me for a while and slowly but surely I converted from my so called PC ways. It's my first attempt at using iMovie, but I hope you like it.
Some highlights from our trip:
- Being with family
- Snow and more snow
- Sledding - I didn't go no worries
- Bowling - Being pregnant = better bowler
- Cooking - Made homemade doughnuts (spudnuts), Navajo Tacos, sugar cookies, and lots more
- Cody went skiing and went down his first black diamond run
- Baby shopping quite a few times = cute clothes
- Eating out at my favorite places around town - Hence the 13 pounds in one month
- Receiving a HD video camera to record the twins and all the cute things they do. Thanks Santa :)
- Dano asking me over and over "Auntie Manda, why are you having babies". Too Cute!
2 comments:
That was very brave of Cody to ski, and very smart of you NOT to! We love to skype, too, and are so glad to see how the babies are doing.
Nice job Amanda - putting together all the video and pics - I loved it - the music was just great - makes me excited for the twins first Christmas too - the spudnuts looked great - your "growing" into such a great Mommy!
Post a Comment