January 25, 2009

The more we get together...

Almost every Sunday my parents and Amanda and I sign in to Skype or Google Video Chat to discuss the week's activities and the latest happenings. I think they do this with my brothers and sister too. It's fun, I highly recommend it. Just look at our happy faces :-)

3 comments:

Andy & Alicia said...

We do this with Andy's parents while they are on their mission and it is so fun. It's so good for them to get to see family every once in a while. They get on at the same time everyday and if anyone is around a computer at that time they get to chat. They even have grandkids playing the piano and doing different things like that for them over Skype.

Michelle M said...

We do this with our parents, too. Since we have their grandkids, they insist!

Laici said...

I love that you guys do that. I want to start that with the Kings in Scotland. They're always wanting us to come over again, but I think this would be a lot cheaper! :)

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS