HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY!!!
Today Cody turns the big 25!!! We celebrated his birthday all weekend long. Saturday we went to Carrabbas where they have the best fillet mignon! It is seriously the best I've ever tasted and we both recommend it to anyone. Then Sunday we had Cody's Sunday Birthday Dinner with the Webb Clan. Everyone showed up including girlfriends this time. It was a lot of fun!! It was also Amy's (Lant's special someone) 20th Birthday and we got her a cake as well.
Below is Shad and Brooke and Haven.
We really enjoy when the family gets together. Shad and Lant picked cute, fun girls and we've enjoyed getting to know them better. Monday we hung out with Susan and Landry. We played Wii and then went to CPK for dinner. I love that place! We also got visits from all the Webb kids again. I'm glad they feel like they can stop by whenever. We enjoy the company.
The babies wished Cody a Happy Birthday too. They kicked for Cody several times last night and he loved it. He said he's jealous that I get to feel them all day long. I'm sure once they start kicking so hard that it hurts he wont be jealous.
Happy Birthday Cody! You are an amazing husband and will be a great father.
Happy Birthday Cody! You are an amazing husband and will be a great father.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Cody
Oh YAY! Happy Birthday Cody. You and Amanda sure are great together and I am excited to see you become parents. It sounds like you had a good birthday, but knowing Amanda that is kind of a given.
Oh, and P.S. Amanda, don't worry too much about the kicking! I guess I've only experienced pregnancy twice so I'm not necessarily an expert, but Everett was very forceful in utero and it never hurt! So don't worry :).
Yay for Cody! Happy Birthday, buddy! We hope it's a great one! Glad you got to celebrate all weekend long. Talon felt our baby kick too Monday night for the first "real" time and he LOVED it! It was the cutest thing ever. He asked if it ever hurts or wakes me up at night and I said no...but it will soon! Haha. I love it now, but who knows in a few months! :)
Yay! Happy Birthday Cody!
Ok, we will be in Blanding on Fri. Mike will be in a meeting and the kids and I will have about an hour and a half to kill. What is there to do? What would be fun for the kids?
Happy Birthday Spud!! You like that I took it back to high school days and called you Spud. Hope it was a good one. Can you believe we are twenty five. Time flies by.
Happy Birthday, Cody! Hey, it's good to see who Amy is, too. Of course, we won't know if she is a keeper until she survives singing around the campfire!
Happy Birthday Cody. It sounds like you guys had fun. Celebrating for a whole weekend is always great.
Happy Birthday! Now you can say I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by turning 25!
Post a Comment