
Things have calmed down quite a bit since the summer has passed. No more sno cones, no more vacations, and no more heat. We mostly hit the daily/weekly grind now.
This weekend we welcomed Amanda's brother, Jayson, his wife Vita, and their 1 month old baby Jaymes. After we helped them move in, we had them over for pizza. It was nice to catch up and play with baby Jaymes.
So about the pictures above...part way through Baby Mama this weekend I decided I was going to play with the camera. The moon was so bright and the sky so dark. It took me quite awhile to figure out just the right settings (I don't even know what they are called). At first I thought I was going to have to be content with a big bright halo and a blurry circle, but some tweaks here and there allowed me to get what I think are pretty cool pics. Mind you, I didn't do any after-the-fact editing. I'm might be good someday. Must be the Zrii - HA
6 comments:
Definitely some good pictures!
Good job! I'm impressed. Did Jayson's family move here to Utah? How close are they to you guys?
Great pics! Teach me . . . I still haven't figured it out.
Great pictures! Wow!
I thought Amanda was the photogrpaher in the family. Looks like you are giving her a run for her money. They are cool piciures.
How are you guys?? Whats new? I found your blog today and I was excited! I love the links on the side of your blog. I added that map one to mine too.. Hope you don't mind. Also, how did you get that email subscription thing? How do I add that to mine?
Post a Comment