September 29, 2008

Fall


Fall is officially here and I am loving it. I love waking up in the morning and going out to my car and breathing in the crisp fresh air. Makes me miss home so much. I love everything about fall. In my past fall meant getting new school clothes, starting school, football games, and soccer. Jamie's boys are playing soccer right now and I wish I could watch their games. We just live too far away. Now fall in my life means working, BYU football games, the annual visit from my parents, and the drive on the Alpine Loop. If you live in Utah and you haven't done the Alpine Loop you need to. The trees here have really changed and it's beautiful up there. We plan to go on the Sunday of General Conference. Hopefully we'll remember to take some pics to show you.

People have favorite seasons and I'd have to say mine is Fall in Utah but Summer in Washington. I guess I'd say I like the mild temps. No extremes for me. Cody and I are not looking forward to this year's winter and are hoping that it doesn't stay as long as last year. I better not get ahead of myself. We will enjoy this fall season as much as possible until the dreaded winter comes. Hope you all enjoy Fall!

4 comments:

The Carters said...

I love fall! The only thing about it I don't like is the winter that follows!

Ginger said...

Wow, that is a gorgeous picture. We really need to go up to the mountain and see some of the gorgeous leaves. Glad you guys are doing good.

Patrice said...

Feel free to visit us in the winter. Then you'll have THREE favorite seasons!

Elise said...

I am glad I'm not the only one I know who gets so excited about fall. You should get out here and see the trees out THIS way. So pretty, and you don't have to go up in a canyon to be blown away.

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS