September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday T&A

{Annie says this is Talon's normal picture face, he does not normally look like this}

Our dear friends the "Other Webbs" turned one year older last week. I'm late posting this but better now then never. Especially since we have been neglecting blogging lately. Talon & Annie have birthdays really close to each other. Talon turned 25 on Sep 1st and Annie turned 23 on Sep 3rd. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIENDS!!! Cod & I took T&A to Red Robin to celebrate the special occasion where we stuffed ourselves full of fries, hamburgers, and mud pie. We are thankful for their friendship and have been friends now for a year. YAY for one year!

Aww, the Webb clan. We love you guys and hope you had a great birthday. We look forward to many more celebrations together.

1 comment:

Annie. said...

You guys are the BEST for taking us out! I can't believe it. It was DELISH. I feel a little sheepish though - I'm going to have to make up for last year's lame birthday this year. Haha!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS