Sunday Cody and I had Shad, Lant, and Haven over for Sunday dinner. That's right... all three siblings were over for dinner which means Chris and Stacey are empty-nesters. Shad & Haven started at UVSC last Wednesday and Lant starts BYU tomorrow. It's crazy that all of the Webb siblings are up here and we're all together. Cody and I love that we get to see them more now and everyone can get together. It's such an exciting time in their lives being in college and dating and we are excited for them. Hopefully monthly Sunday dinners will get to continue.
7 comments:
Yep, good looking group! Someday I will meet all of these people. :)
That is so fun that everyone is up there together. You guys get to act as the parents now that you are the closest and married. :)
Those relationships are so sweet. Cherish them while you have them! I agree that they are all very good looking. Must be from the Webb side of the family! (That's because I'm good looking, not because Stacey's not.)
That is so much fun. I guess that's another great thing to having kids so close in age. I would think it's a rare thing to have three in college at the same time. You guys are so lucky to live close. I'm sure it's going to be an exciting year.
amanda, i am sure you're anxious for one of them to get married so you're not the only in-law. i was super excited when Cheyna joined our family. cute pic.
Oh isn't that just adorable!!
Hey, I missed seeing this one until now. I thought Shad was going to BYU as well. Is he going to UVU? Picture is great and we agree they are all awesome.
Post a Comment