Un video of the 4th in Blanding. Not a lot different than any other year except for showing Amanda's parents some of the museums, but that's the way we like it. I could jot down a few more notes but it kills Amanda to just have a video without a bunch of text to explain it so you know she'll be cringing as she reads this--I'm sure she'll post more.
5 comments:
Hey guys! I think I waved at Cody at the melodrama, but other than that we missed seeing you guys in Blanding. I love your pics of the fireworks. It was probably the best fireworks show I've ever watched!
What a fun weekend! I truly wish I were there. Hey, Cody, I am so new to this blogging stuff. How do you add music and video? No rush . . . maybe we can talk at the reunion.
Cody you and Lant are twins
Hey thanks for the tip on the photographer! I liked his stuff - especially the photos of Cambodia. Very intriguing and meaningful. I'd love to do some photojournalistic work like that someday.
Hey guys - so glad you came down - good times - good memories - next time we will play in Washington - Cody you need to bring your new clubs next time - lets hit some sticks -
Dad Webb
Post a Comment