My parents are back in Utah! YAY! They flew in Tuesday morning right before Lant flew in. So after we said goodbye to the Webb family (we'll see them on Thursday in Blanding) we went to Bridal Veils park and had a KFC picnic. I'm serious that there is no other way to have a picnic. Why cook and prep for a picnic when you can go to KFC, order great food, and just enjoy the ease of it all. Cody called it a "Budgett" picnic. I guess they do it differently in Blanding with the whole dutch oven potatoes and stuff. hahaha

The family enjoying our picnic in the canyon (we adopted Leia)

Yummm
P.S. We're off to Blanding today! We'll be there until Sunday night so a movie and post to follow as usual. It's going to be a great 4th as my parents get to be with us as well as Leia! It's her first time in Blanding and it's going to be fun!
4 comments:
YOUR PARENTS ARE ADORABLE! I can't wait to meet them both! Your mom is beautiful and she reminds me of my own mom a little just from the picture. I can definitely see a little bit of her in you! Have so much fun this weekend, and tell Leia HIIIIII for me! :)
Amanda,
Your blog is so cute, you guys do so many things! I guess having 3 kids slows us down a little...
How funny, we also had KFC up at Vivian Park with my parents. I agree, its the only way to do it.
It is sad that we have now lived hear for a year and have not had you guys over yet! We will have to change that soon!
Hey guys, looks like you guys know how to throw a party! I love KFC and I love Bridal Veils (I have to admit that dutchovens would have made it. I wish we could have seen you more while you were down, oh well. There's always next time huh!
Hi y'all! I keep waiting to see that Blanding video, but it will probably make me too homesick.
Rhett asked me today when we could buy our own hotel. I told him that people don't just own a hotel, and he said, "Uh huh. Cody and Amanda do!" So, thank you once again for making that hotel available to us!
Post a Comment