This is what it's like going grocery shopping with Cody! I call him my big kid because he runs out into the parking lot and rides the cart all the way to our car. Love this kid, our life never has a dull moment and I wouldn't have it any other way! Thanks for keeping me a little kid love!

4 comments:
Yes, that's why we love him. Spud...you have to do my tag too, I would love to read it! ha!
You cant picture me as a biker chick? haha, Well I'm for sure not a very good biker chick. I tipped over the other day, it was pretty darn funny!
P.S. Your job sounds amazing!
Cute picture! Cody is a fun and nice guy. Talon and I like him, so I guess you can keep him. :)
Garrin does the same thing...but sometimes i get annoyed
Post a Comment