Brooklyn Rachel McCleve - How cute is she? Adorable
Proud Daddy
Cody got some Guitar Hero in while I held Brooklynn and talked to Chels
Tuesday night we went over to Jeff & Chels' house to see Brooklynn and give them dinner. It was nice to be able to hold Brooklynn and adore her. She seriously has the cutest little nose ever. I couldn't get over it. Congrats Jeff & Chels! I'm sure you'll see a lot more pics of this baby girl. Jeff and Chels not only have a cute baby, they have a Wii. They're going to get sick of us :)
1 comment:
You guys are the best! Thanks so much for the nice comments and the many things you guys have done for us already! It means so much to us! We will NEVER get sick of you guys coming over! The wii is at your disposal, and baby Brookie! Anytime you want, your very welcome in our home!
Post a Comment