Cody no longer works at Nu Skin. Surprise! Cody is now a Marketing Manager at Zrii. He started Monday morning and today he will finish his first week at Zrii. He has been very busy. His first week he had an off-site meeting to organize convention, a dinner meeting with some doctors from India, and a Jazz game tonight with his team. I'm not so sure I like this new arrangement with him being gone more then in the past but I'll have to adjust! I guess I'll have to start a new hobby (post about that to come later).A couple of months ago, Cody's old boss from Nu Skin started recruiting him to work under her at Zrii. We were both pretty skeptical at first but after a month and a half of interviewing, Cody felt it was a great opportunity. He even interviewed with the CEO of the company, Billionaire Bill Farley. I thought that was pretty cool.
So we left the security of big Nu Skin for a new growing Zrii! We'll see how it goes!
4 comments:
That's awesome guys. Amanda, I feel your pain on the husband being gone all the time. What exactly is Zrii? And I really want to know how you made that cute header! special program?
Oh, and I hope you guys had a blast on your trip! I would love to travel like you guys do. Oh well, I'll live vicariously through your blog! Post lots of pictures.
That is great, Cody! It sounds like an amazing opportunity. I can't wait to find out more about Zrii.
Very interesting.
Post a Comment