So this afternoon our blog decided to be difficult. For some reason our sidebar has left its usual home to be under our posts. We do not know why this is, but Internet Explorer and Safari are showing our blog this way. However, Firefox shows our blog the correct way. We are working on fixing this problem. Please be patient with us :)
UPDATE:
So I figured out that google video for some reason made our sidebar head to the bottom of our blog. After alot of testing and help from Sterling at work... I fixed it and it felt great! So, for those of you out there just a heads up. If you have a video from google video and your blog goes funny... try deleting it and putting the same video on your blog but with You tube instead.
Phew now that our blog is fixed I can relax a little more. There is a lot I'm stressing about and my blog freaking out was not helping one bit! Hope everyone is doing well out there. 3 more days till PV and I can try and relax and get away from reality. Thank you Mom and Dad for the trip, I really need it!
UPDATE:
So I figured out that google video for some reason made our sidebar head to the bottom of our blog. After alot of testing and help from Sterling at work... I fixed it and it felt great! So, for those of you out there just a heads up. If you have a video from google video and your blog goes funny... try deleting it and putting the same video on your blog but with You tube instead.
Phew now that our blog is fixed I can relax a little more. There is a lot I'm stressing about and my blog freaking out was not helping one bit! Hope everyone is doing well out there. 3 more days till PV and I can try and relax and get away from reality. Thank you Mom and Dad for the trip, I really need it!
2 comments:
I like the new look. It is really cute!
Puerto Vallarta, wow! That's way cool and sounds like it'll be fun. So yeah, we'll have to get together before Adam and I move at the end of May.
Post a Comment