August 9, 2012

Instagram

Instagram has been around forever I know but I'm just starting to get into it. I actually like it better than Facebook.

The problem is that it's so convenient that it's become my blog. So I think once a month I'll have to post my pics from instagram so I have record of them for our blog books.

If you want to follow me my user name is Budgetta and Cody's is Cwebb21. Instagram is a free app and can be used on the iPad! Mom and Dad that sentence is for you :)

June and July Instagram Photos

Our June and July consisted of adjusting to being a family of 5, trip to WA,  getting snow cones, playing with friends, Cody had scout camp, Lagoon, trip to Blanding, saying good bye to my parents, Bee's Game, and continuous summer colds.

No comments:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS