July 10, 2012

C&T Birthday Celebration

The boys were so excited for their birthday (May 22nd). We had a chain countdown and every morning they loved taking a chain off.

The night before Cody and I decorated the living room for the boys. We knew we'd be having Jaid in two days and wanted to make sure it was a special day for the boys. I don't know how I did everything I did being 9 months pregnant. I guess I wore myself out since I got sick the next day. 


We had a lunch park birthday party with the boys' closest friends - Eli, Max and Annie and Beckham and Katie and family - Haven, Hayes, and Brooke.

Carter was upset that the cupcake wasn't lit. We tired several times but it was too windy.

After the park I let them have quiet time and watch a movie instead of a nap. Then once Daddy got home we went to their favorite restaurant - Chick-fila and then went home and had more cupcakes and sang happy birthday.

Then on Saturday literally about 2 hours after I got home from the hospital we had a family birthday party for the boys.


Each year I make a highlight video of the boys past year. They loved watching it and loved pointing out all the people in the pictures.

Happy 3rd Birthday C&T! 
Thanks to all that helped celebrate with us.

No comments:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS