While we were in Blanding I found my love for puzzles. You can laugh all you want but I loved it. Yes, I'll be one of those old ladies who always has a puzzle out in her house but at least I'll be working my brain and preventing Alzheimers.
Thanks to Stacey and Brooke who were my puzzle buddies.
 |
| Stacey and I worked on this one. I promised I finished it. I just didn't get a photo. |
 |
| Brooke & I mostly worked on this. We did have a few helpers along the way. |
 |
| I did this one by myself while in WA. Cody contributed randomly when he would walk by. |
We did one more while in Blanding but I never got a picture! Owell! Every once in a while I have an itch to go buy a puzzle. Maybe I should!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment