December 29, 2011

Baby Selena

Baby Selena was born on December 28th at about 8 pounds and I can't remember the length. In fact no one knew for the longest time. Selena was supposed to be born before Christmas but decided to wait until her Aunti Manda could fly to WA to be there! :) 

The day after we drove home from Blanding we flew to WA to be with my family for New Years. It was amazing to get to meet Selena right away and made me even more excited for when we have this little baby. I didn't know at the time though I was having a little girl as well! I'm so excited that Selena and my little girl will only be 5 months apart.

Dano wasn't interested in holding her
The boys were excited to see Aunti Jamie in the hospital and meet the new baby. It was good practice for when they meet their baby sister.
Granddaughter #2!! Yay for girls.
Love this picture even though it is blurry. I guess Mike has become such a big help around the house and holds Selena whenever he can. What a great big brother. Mike and Selena are almost 13 years apart!
Look at all that dark hair!
Now a family of 7!! Love this family! So happy for them and finally getting their sweet girl. She is one special little princess that will be spoiled by love and be protected by 4 big brothers her whole life.

No comments:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS