The last month was crazy but so fun! I have so much blogging to catch up on and so much to do around the house that I don't know where to begin. So I decided to do a quick post so you know we're alive. Cause blogging is the most important thing I could be doing right now :)
Future posts to come:
We celebrated our 5 year anniversary and Baby Hayes was born! | ||||
Cody went to Holland & Spain for work
The boys & I spent time in WA with my family while Cody was gone
The Boys turned 2
We celebrated Memorial Day weekend in Blanding and celebrated the boys' birthday with Daddy and the Webb side
My Grandma Woodland passed away on Memorial Day and we had family in town all week and a memorial service on Friday and a mini family reunion right before we left for Cancun.
Cody & I just got back from a week in Cancun!
No comments:
Post a Comment