5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

It works perfect that we were married on Cinco de Mayo! We both love Mexican food!
I can't believe Cody & I are already at the first milestone in anniversaries. The big 5 year!! We are celebrating by going to sunny Cancun with no kids for a week. I seriously can't control my excitement! Not because of where the destination is but because I get Cody to myself for a week without kids, church, or work distractions. Okay who am I kidding... work will still be with us but only for 30 minutes a night so Cody can check emails. He also has an international phone which I'm making him put in the safe and only allowed to look at for those 30 minutes. We'll see how it goes.
I could get all mushy on here and tell you how amazing my husband is but it's not his thing! He knows how I feel about him and I'm pretty sure you all do too! So here's to an amazing 5 years and to a whole lot more. Okay more like eternity! :)
Love ya Tody! Thanks for loving me!
On a side note: I tried on this yesterday!!
And it still fit! Awesome! I'll try it on again at the 10 year anniversary. Hope I'll at least be able to get it on. Maybe not tie it :)

3 comments:
What a beautiful dress! Happy Anniversary!
Way to go miss skinny :)
Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys have an awesome trip. You deserve it.
Congrats on the 5 year mark!! Have fun on your vacation!
Post a Comment