April 23, 2011

Ahoy Haven's Having a Boy!

Brooke & I threw a baby shower for Haven! Since Haven's nursery is decorated in a nautical theme we decided to use that for her shower just like Stacey did.

After deciding on the date of the shower we had a week to put everything together. We had lots of fun and enjoyed showing Haven how special she is!

We had turkey rolls, fruit and veggies, punch, sail boat sugar cookies, and chocolate cupcakes. We also had popcorn and swedish fish as party favors!

We played two games. Baby Bottle to see who could drink from a bottle with a newborn nipple and the candy baby game where you match candy bars to common pregnancy and labor words. I guess we have a family of winners. Haven won the bottle game and Brooke won the candy matching game! 


The spread minus the veggie tray and beautiful Haven. So small!



Cody took Haven's maternity shots. I'll post those soon
The Webb girls!
Chug Chug Chug! Their cheeks hurt after the game was over.
Haven & Cassi





Thanks everyone for coming and supporting Haven! We can't wait to meet baby Hayes!

1 comment:

Annie. said...

Amanda. Shut the flippin front door. This is ADORABLE. LOVE! Did you design all the paper products? I want more pictures.

Sorry I never got my tray to you...I completely forgot. :(

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS