One day the boys were actually acting like their normal selves and not hanging on my leg 24/7! I took the break to work on some finances and the boys seemed to be having a great time in the play room. The door was shut which isn't unusual. Carter is in to shutting doors. Although after 20 minutes it was a little TOO quiet.
This is what I found...
Sad snot covered faces... nothing new
The playroom a mess... nothing new
Can you see what IS new??
![]() |
A pretty mural all around the room in chalk!
Though it was no big deal, it's just chalk, should come off easy. Or not!!
The boys helped clean up their mess and repeated over and over "no coloring wall, no coloring wall" while they tried to clean up. I had to use the magic erasers to scrub hard and get the chalk off. Who would have thought!
We don't usually leave any chalk or crayons in reach when the boys are in the play room unsupervised. But he-who-must-not-be-named forgot to put it up after playing with the boys the previous evening.
So Spring is finally arriving and the fence is almost complete! Thank goodness!!! Boys will be Boys!




3 comments:
I'm with you girl! Here's to warmer weather, to stifle all the viruses and allow children to play outdoors.
We have many crayon & chalk marks all over our walls. That's why we have to hide the crayons & chalk from Kennady. Hopefully your boys get to feeling better!
i can't believe chalk would be hard to come off? We used to get crayon markings on the walls all the time. The last time I left it up, and Z & Z would walk by and say "no no" every time," and now we don't get them anymore. 8) I was just being lazy about it too. haha. That's awesome that they'll play in a room without you. How did you get that to happen?!?! We aren't there yet-obviously. Z & Z demand my attention anytime they're not sleeping. Your boys are so cute Amanda!!! Wish we lived close to each other so we could all play.
Post a Comment