LOVE my iPhone! Love everything about it! Love the apps to keep me organized, the educational games for the boys, and the camera which takes decent photos AND video!
My phone arrived the day before my birthday and I was so excited. I heard the UPS guy knock at about 8:30 am and I was still asleep. I jumped out of bed grabbed my glasses and wrapped my blanket around me in fear he would leave the dreaded "we missed you" note and I'd have to wait another day!
Poor UPS guy had to see me with bed hair, one of the lenses of my glasses had fallen out and my blanket barely covered me in my underwear!!! hahaha Funny thing is, I wasn't even embarrassed, I just wanted my dang phone!
Cody also got an iPhone from his new job and we've been having lots of fun with them! Actually, I think the boys have enjoyed them way more than we do! They are always asking for my phone! I'm amazed at how well they navigate it. Trey can push the home button, slide the unlock button and scroll to find his ABC game. It amazes me at how much technology the boys are growing up around.
These are just some pics and videos I've taken with the iPhone.
![]() |
| My V-day Chocolates from Cody! Mrs. Cavauagh's chocolate is the best! Their Mindy Meltaways are to die for! |
![]() |
| Lots of snow we got one night! It melted by 3 pm though! |
![]() |
| Trey insisted on wearing his snow hat one day |
![]() |
| Trey Sick during our sick week |




1 comment:
Wow! How do you keep your kids in bed asleep until 8:30? That sounds divine!
Post a Comment