January 13, 2011

Big Helpers

G&G B got the boys a storage shelf for all their toys for their new toy room. Cody was putting it together one evening and the boys decided to help.

I love this picture. They are both working on the same hole.

Carter had the most fun walking in between the rods. It looked like a jail! I was a little worried they were going to get stuck once Cody started tightening the screws.

Such big little helpers. They always want to be doing exactly what Daddy is.

3 comments:

Patrice said...

I bet they think their dad is their hero. How adorable!

Chris said...

Trey will love his new knife.

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

Let the projects begin. Every Saturday if I ask Dayton what he wants to do he said "Do projects with daddy!" It's so fun for them to do things together and be little "helpers."

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS