December 3, 2010

O Christmas Tree

...O Christmas Tree, we decorated you for FHE!

Carter helped


Then Trey helped

And both boys got excited about the star on top




And this is how 18 month olds decorate a tree

Please just leave the tree alone :)

4 comments:

Michelle M said...

I think it's funny that you redid their ornament placing. Last year when Dayton and Daphne helped decorate my mom's tree, Daphne put a PILE of snowflake ornaments on a lower branch. We left them there because it was Daphne's handiwork. We told anyone who came in and asked about it that Daphne decorated that part. It was cute.

Andrea said...

haha, good luck with leaving it alone...I'm not worried about our ornaments because the ones Brooklyn can reach aren't breakable, but I'm worried she'll grab the string of beads and pull the tree over on herself when I'm not looking!

Matthew and Hailey said...

I really think its the strings of beads. All of our kids leave our tree alone, but they can't seem to stop yanking on the beads on my mom's tree!

Amanda said...

Hailey - That's crazy, my boys don't even bother the string beads but can't leave the ornaments alone.

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS