so cute! i love how carter just takes it every time trey does something:) and his face is awesome when he gets water on him. love it!
such a cute video! i love carter's face every time trey gets him wet! so adorable!
Is there any cuter boys, I don't think so.
Great fun. We're at Brett's and we all enjoyed it.
So funny! I love how Carter is surprised each and every time he gets water on him. Trey is such a tease!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so cute! i love how carter just takes it every time trey does something:) and his face is awesome when he gets water on him. love it!
such a cute video! i love carter's face every time trey gets him wet! so adorable!
Is there any cuter boys, I don't think so.
Great fun. We're at Brett's and we all enjoyed it.
So funny! I love how Carter is surprised each and every time he gets water on him. Trey is such a tease!
Post a Comment