November 2, 2010

Halloween Festivities

As the boys get older Halloween gets more exciting. It was only the boys' second Halloween but they did get to trick or treat and we didn't have to carry them everywhere. Here is what we did to celebrate. Carter & Trey were Batman & Robin, Cody was the Joker.

Trick or Treating LifeVantage and Great Gram

Went trick or treating at Cody's work and visited Great Gram

Ward Trunk o Treat

The boys did great going car to car and saying please and thank you for their candy

MATC Carnival

Halloween carnival at Brooke's school. It was a cute carnival. The boys went fishing at the slimy fish pond, played the cake walk game, and got their faces painted.

Had story time and played freeze dance. The dancing was their favorite.

Halloween Party

We had a sibling Halloween party in which we ate chicken corn chowder and bread for dinner, ate way too much candy, chips and guacamole, crackers and cheese ball, rice krispies, and brownies. After we stuffed ourselves, okay really we just ate the whole time, we played Minute to Win it games and watched The Village.

Blown over Cups - you have to blow up a balloon and use the air in the balloon to push 15 cups off the table. It was pretty funny.

Balancing golf balls - This was a tricky game. If you got two to balance for 3 seconds you got one point, if you got 3 to balance you got 2 points. No one could balance all three balls.

Floating Balloons - You and your partner have to keep 4 balloons afloat for 30 seconds for 1 point or a minute for 2 points.

Cup & Ball - You have to knock over 15 cups with a ball attached to a string behind out. This was hilarious.

Mini Photoshoot

After the ward trunk o treat, Leia and Brandon came over and Brandon took some photos. I haven't seen them all but here are two he put on facebook. Such cool pics!

4 comments:

Annie. said...

Ok, Cody's costume is freaky! Haha! Where is yours?

Annie. said...

And I can't believe Trey actually wore that thing on his face! Amazing! You lucky girl, I didn't even TRY with a engineer's hat for Eli, it would've been a waste of money. They look so funny together in their coordinating costumes!

Michelle M said...

I agree with the above comment- I'm surprised Trey wore his mask/hood so well!! I love your family costume theme. Cody looks great, and the boys are adorable. Your minute-to-win-it games look WAY fun! I'll have to copy those sometime... maybe for Thanksgiving (my family is flying to Chicago for Thanksgiving this year! exciting, but also scary because I have to cook a turkey).

Patrice said...

It is so fun to see all the happenings of your family. Keep the pics coming!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS