I don't post these to "brag" but more to motivate you to coupon if you haven't started. It's no secret how to pay these prices, you just have to do it. It's so worth it.

Rite Aid 9/6 - $89.89 retail price, Paid $12.42, Savings of 86.18%

Rite Aid 8/31 - $55.87 - Paid $3.40! Savings of 94%
It took a very long time to get a picture where the boys hadn't removed an item. They do make cute models though!
6 comments:
Will you email me brookmatayoshi@comcast.net your secrets. I know you say its no secret but for the life of me I can't figure out the whole couponing thing....or where to even get coupons....I know I am lame...lol
Thanks for sharing! That totally motivates me!
What a women, that's great.
Mom W
It makes me SO HAPPY to see your deals!!!! Your Rite Aid trip with the diapers is AWESOME! I like Rite Aid better than Walgreens because they have those amazing $5/$20 coupons, which enables great savings.
How about this: I'll make you a car seat cover if you teach me how to properly coupon! I seriously can't seem to grasp the concept of how...fair trade-off? :-)
that's awesome! I ordered newspapers so hopefully I will start to get some good savings!
Post a Comment