Someone once said that if my boys get half the spaz of their father... we're in trouble. Watch the video and let me know what you think?
I feel bad that there isn't more video of Trey. Every time I video something he's doing he stops and wants to grab the camera. I'll try to be sneaky so you can see how silly and funny he is. He laughs all day long.
4 comments:
You guys are really rubbing off on these boys - how fun is that!
Boy, you guys are really in big trouble. It's a good thing Trey is a little bit more of a calming influence. What an innocent smile he has. So fun! Do you think it gets a little more spaz with each generation? Thanks for sharing.
Those two are into everything! How does Amanda get anything done? I am sure there are many generations of spazzes contributing to their spazziness.
I loved when Carter was banging on the stove drawer and sliding his knees on the floor. WAY CUTE.
Post a Comment