- On Oct 2nd we closed on our house (pics to come soon)
- Started moving in the following day and continued the whole weekend
- Moved and cleaned out of Jackie & Dave's house
- Tried to organize the house the best we could in two days for our parents to arrive
- Our Mac crashed and I've been on the phone with Apple.Care for hours
- Finally got internet
- Webb Rents got us an antenna for free digital tv so I didn't go insane - I miss my tivo :)
- Shopped all weekend with my parents for house stuff
- Put a new faucet in and cabinet pulls up - Thanks Dad!!
- I (Amanda) got the flu the day my parents left - no it is NOT Swine
- Cody left for San Diego until Sunday
- Stacey arrived to help me and the boys survive without daddy
The boys are getting cuter by the day. They are both rolling over and talking (making adorable noises) up a storm. We feel so blessed to be their parents! I would love to post some pics of the boys that we've taken lately but our dell that I'm using right now is way too slow. So this will have to do for now. Hopefully our mac will live again! I thought macs weren't supposed to die!! Ughh
2 comments:
Oh, man, you've had a busy couple of weeks! We can't wait to see the new house. Congratulations!
You can never go wrong with pics of the boys . . . we love 'em.
Hooray for being in your new home! It's great you've gotten so much help with it. Aren't parents wonderful?
I would cry if I didn't have the internet, or if my computer wasn't working. I NEED it to feel connected to the world. Good luck with your computer operations.
Post a Comment