September 25, 2009

Progress, Progress, and More Progress

Outside Progress:
Roof, windows, and Doors - 9/15Driveway and bottom layer of stucco - 9/18
Rock on the outside and something he's putting on - 9/21
Colored Stucco, garage door, painted front door, outside lights, and gutters - 9/24
Inside Progress:
Drywall and stairs complete - 9/15
Textured walls - 9/18
Railing and molding - 9/20
Vinyl flooring in the bathrooms and laundry room, wood in the kitchen and entry way, paint, light fixtures, garage door opener, light switches, and the very long and loud doorbell!

What's left? Cabinets, carpet, and all the finishing touches. Walk through next week and then closing around Oct 5th. We're couldn't be more excited.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your guys' house is going to look awesome!! Congratulations =]

Patrice said...

Holy cow, that's happening FAST!! We can't wait to visit!

Elise said...

Wow, it is incredible! You're going to have one beautiful house. I love the texturized walls. Someday I would like to have some of those. I am really excited to see the final pictures!

Michelle M said...

It looks HUGE and WONDERFUL!

Laici said...

I will have you know that it takes every ounce of strength I have not to hate you for how quickly this house is going up! ;) That's so exciting, I want to come see!! (and I promise I won't hate you long):D Your boys are adorable!!!

lisa said...

Yay! Cute house, so happy for you!!

The Carters said...

Your home is beautiful! I am so happy for you guys!!

Tom said...

That is so wonderful. I can only imagine how excited you guys are.

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS