When the boys were two weeks old we got newborn shots done by Brittany G Photography. We love the pictures and are so glad we captured the newborn stage. Here are some of our favorites!! Enjoy!
They are so cute. I can't wait until you guys bring them down here so that I can see them again. I heard that you blessed them today. Yeah, they're official!!!!
I'm IN LOVE with these pictures! I can't believe how cute EVERY SINGLE picture is! I love how they're cuddling while sleeping, and I'm amazed that they slept through their photo shoot. BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!
7 comments:
Sooooooooo cute! I love them!
Those are so precious. Thank you for bringing a smile to my face, and thanks for the update that they are doing well!
oh my word. those are AWESOME!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE the first one and the one in the basket. they are so stinking cute! i bet they are getting big now!
They are so cute. I can't wait until you guys bring them down here so that I can see them again. I heard that you blessed them today. Yeah, they're official!!!!
Those photos really captured the tender feelings of new partents and the total dependence of those tiny new people on you!
so precious! You can already tell they have a special bond.
I'm IN LOVE with these pictures! I can't believe how cute EVERY SINGLE picture is! I love how they're cuddling while sleeping, and I'm amazed that they slept through their photo shoot. BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!
Post a Comment