May 8, 2009

The Twin's Nursery

We finished the nursery last Saturday and are so excited to add the babies to the room. The only thing I'm waiting for is my polka dot piggy that will go on the shelf! It's still on back order. I also included pics of our car seats just cause it is a little crazy to see two, makes it more real. Cody also made the guest bathroom cute by adding a shelf for the boy's bath stuff.



Yes as you saw we picked out the boy's names. We don't know who is who though. We will decide when we see them in person and then assign the names. And no, we wont change our mind :) I've gotten attached to Carter and Trey in my tummy. Just don't know which one is which.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

that is awesome..what a great nursery..i love the names!!! if we ever have a boy the nickname will be trey..(he will be the Edward the third...so to avoid confusion trey, for tres..like the number 3..ha lame explanation) anyway..and crazy to see two car seats...makes me tired right now! and i love that swing/bouncer whatever you have in there..looks nice! can't wait to see these little guys!

Elise said...

Wow, awesome nursery! I love the blue curtains, and it is so fun to see the names. Those carseats really do make it seem more real!

Tina said...

I like the names! That would be crazy to have two of everything! Good luck guys!

Patrice said...

Those pics really don't do it justice. It is so adorable! Isn't today the "big day?"

Kayela said...

You dont know me but I am from Blanding and have been checking out your blog since I heard you were having twins. When I read your post I thought holy cow we have a lot in common. I just had a baby in February and named him Trey. I have the exact same car seat and our nurseries are the same color. Good luck with your babies. There is nothing better than cute little boys.

Platte and Heather said...

How cute! I can't believe you will have two! One is crazy enough for us right now! I love their names, and I love the blue curtains. Good luck with everything in the next few weeks! You guys will be great parents!

Michelle M said...

Your nursery looks amazing! I can't believe how organized the closet looks, too! I also love that you hung up empty picture frames. For some reason, it takes me FOREVER to get Derrick to hang pictures for me, so now all you've got to do is stick pictures in them because the man part is over!
Love the names. Love everything!

Leslie Redd said...

Amanda,
I was going to ask you if you have someone doing newborn pics yet? Or even if you do if I was able to get up to provo if you would let me get some practice and do some for you. (Free of charge of course) Oh and by the way love the names.

Heather Lee said...

ok. Those two little bath-robes on the peg are definitely the cutest things ever. I LOVE that photo. Can you believe that two tiny little bodies will be in those things so soon?! I am so excited for you two. Please keep us updated!

The Carters said...

I love it! So cute and perfect!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS