Saturday one of my best friends from home that is like my sister flew in for the weekend to attend my final baby shower. It was so nice to have Marissa here! She was amazed by my belly and how much the babies would move. I don't know how we managed to not get any pictures together, it makes me so sad. But I do have pics of her so I do have proof she was here!
Below is a slideshow of pics from my baby shower. It was such a nice shower. My closest friend down here hosted it for me - the amazing Annie Webb!!! We are only a week apart in our pregnancies and we are both having boys. It's been so much fun experiencing pregnancy together!
I have to give a big thanks to Annie! She is an amazing friend and I'm so grateful for her work on the shower even with her crazy schedule. Thanks to everyone who came and your generous gifts! Cody and I are so thankful we have so much love and support from those around us which will really help when the babies come! It's going to be crazy but so much fun.
Below is a slideshow of pics from my baby shower. It was such a nice shower. My closest friend down here hosted it for me - the amazing Annie Webb!!! We are only a week apart in our pregnancies and we are both having boys. It's been so much fun experiencing pregnancy together!
I have to give a big thanks to Annie! She is an amazing friend and I'm so grateful for her work on the shower even with her crazy schedule. Thanks to everyone who came and your generous gifts! Cody and I are so thankful we have so much love and support from those around us which will really help when the babies come! It's going to be crazy but so much fun.
7 comments:
Oh, it's getting so close! The nursery looks awesome.
Thanks! Congrats to you too. . . you are almost there.
Hey! Sorry I didn't make it to your shower. I had a shower in Tabiona on Saturday too, so I was gone for the weekend! Looks like you had fun and you look cute!!
It was so fun to do your shower. :) I'm sorry I came over so flustered that day - WOW. Thanks for letting me host it and I hope you enjoyed it. I really wanted to host you a good one!
P.s. I like the photo blogs you put up :) Those are some good ones!
oh that looks like so much fun! your nursery is adorable.. can't wait to see it with cute babies in it:)
Oh looky! You used the vinyl lettering! I'm sure your little nursery is adorable. Can't wait to see pics of those little guys!
Post a Comment