Top: Carolyn & Callie
Bottom: Heather, Me, Kelsey & Eva
Bottom: Heather, Me, Kelsey & Eva
Above are my girlfriends from high school minus Marissa - we missed you Riss!!! They all came to my shower at home. It was a lot of fun catching up and talking about my little boys. Poor Heather had oral surgery and couldn't smile or eat anything but soft foods. Thanks so much for coming girls and your gifts. Love ya!!! I also want to thank the ladies from my home ward who threw the shower. You guys are great and I appreciate everything you've done to help my little family!
In other news, the plane ride home from WA was uneventful, thankfully!! I had a couple contractions towards the end of the flight but nothing consistent like the flight up there. We have our first Peri appointment Friday morning and I can't wait to see my growing boys!! Hopefully we'll get some updated ultrasound pics so I can post them.
We also had our first prenatal class at the hospital last night. It wasn't too exciting. We talked about the discomforts of pregnancy and what's normal. We also learned when to go to the hospital - already learned that from experience! Cody was pretty bored but I'm hoping the next three classes will be more exciting. We'll get to tour Labor and Delivery, watch birthing movies, and go over breastfeeding! Exciting stuff!
We head to Blanding on Friday after my appointment if the doctor says everything looks okay. I'm sure I'll be fine to travel down. I'll just need to lay down in the back on my side and drink lots of water!
In other news, the plane ride home from WA was uneventful, thankfully!! I had a couple contractions towards the end of the flight but nothing consistent like the flight up there. We have our first Peri appointment Friday morning and I can't wait to see my growing boys!! Hopefully we'll get some updated ultrasound pics so I can post them.
We also had our first prenatal class at the hospital last night. It wasn't too exciting. We talked about the discomforts of pregnancy and what's normal. We also learned when to go to the hospital - already learned that from experience! Cody was pretty bored but I'm hoping the next three classes will be more exciting. We'll get to tour Labor and Delivery, watch birthing movies, and go over breastfeeding! Exciting stuff!
We head to Blanding on Friday after my appointment if the doctor says everything looks okay. I'm sure I'll be fine to travel down. I'll just need to lay down in the back on my side and drink lots of water!
6 comments:
Wow, sounds like you're getting hooked up at the showers! It's so nice, people give you things you never thought to buy. you look great.
Glad you got to go and see your girlfriends! Looks like it was fun.
Oh, your tummy is looking so cute!! I hope all goes well in Blanding and I'm sad I can't come. Hey, when all the gifts stop coming, I'll call and see what you still need. We can see you in May, I hope! -- Are you planning on nursing? Cousin Ruth hooked me up with the perfect nursing pillow. I could get one for you.
Oh boy, those videos are a treat, let me tell ya! Tye saw those videos and decided he was NOT going to be watching the birth. He changed his mind when it came right down to his wife, his kid;)Happy traveling, see you this weekend.
Amanda- The shower was a blast! It was so nice seeing you and all the girls!It was also very nice meeting Cody! He seems like such a nice guy! You looked absolutely adorable pregnant! By the way, I love the pics of your nursery! The set up is perfect. I really hope we can make it to Utah after you have the twins! Much Love!
Post a Comment