

Our recent addiction has been the show Alias. I guess the show aired five years ago or so? When we decided to try Netflix Amanda suggested we watch Alias. She used to watch it every Sunday with her dad and thought that I might like it. I have never watched a complete season of any TV series in my life. Despite the fact that pretty much everything they do can't be done and every episode has the same basic plot, the show has me captivated.
During the shows I have introduced Amanda to a family treat—tropical punch slushes and popcorn. Now the popcorn can't be just any old microwave popcorn. The popcorn must be all natural and topped with butter melted in the microwave. If you're like my mom you'll like it burned just a touch. Amanda didn't like popcorn before she became a Webb, now she asks for it almost nightly. Converted!
What TV show should we look at next? What should I eat with it?
5 comments:
We got hooked on Monk after watching it at Brett Webb's house this past summer. I know Corrine and Brett P. love Alias, too.
We make slushes using the Bacardi mixes and ice (of course, we do not add alcohol). They are scrumtious, but probably pretty similar to what you are already making.
Do you guys watch the Mentalist? That is a good one, but it isn't out on DVD yet since this is the first season. You can still watch it online though, at surfthechannel.com or maybe hulu.com
And we like Good and Plentys at our house, but know that isn't as popular as popcorn. But sometimes I make the lime drink (except more slushy like, because we like more ice in it and less water) that they have at Tucano's. If you want it I can give you the recipe.
We are very addicted to CSI Miami right now. The new ones are on Monday at 9:00 or there is a marathon of them every friday night. I don't like any other CSI, only the Miami ones. Also I really Like Law and Order: SVU. I guess I'm into the crime shows. Anyway we really like to have popcorn as a snack or cereal. How about sharing that slushie recipe? I've been craving slushies so much since I've been pregnant.
ok so share the slushie recipe! I think that all of us pregnant gals have a common craving.
This is Angie, Nick Fugal's wife. I would like to tell you that we love Alias as well. It should have never gone off the air!! I love Sydney. I only own season one, but the rest are awesome too! You guys are sooo cute! I just finally am trying to update/make cute our blog. Cody, Nick says hi!! Our new favorite shows: The Mentalist and Leverage. Still, not as good as Alias though!! :)
Post a Comment