So I thought I'd show you my diaper bag that Cody thinks is "An Overpriced Diaper Bag". In my defense, I'm going to be using this diaper bag everyday for years AND I found it 15% off. Plus, it has 4 bottle pockets which is a must with twins as well as it's a backpack. I love it and that's really all that matters :) The only downfall... dry clean only - I don't know exactly how that'll work. So if any of your are looking for a nice diaper bag, check out petu.nia pickle bot.tom diaper bags. Sorry for the periods in the words, I don't want people searching for the bags and finding our blog.


8 comments:
Happy Birthday. That is really cute! Since you are having twins, overpriced things should not be the issue. Quality and use should be the issue..I think you were thinking real smart with the 4 bottle holders, that will be awesome!
Hmmm if I could spend almost $200 on a bag I might look at those...haha...
That is The. Coolest. Bag. EVER. You have such good taste! I love that it has a fold-out diaper changing pad. That is a smart feature, but the best thing is the backpack straps. Wow, I wish I had a diaper bag I could wear like that, and I don't have twins to carry!
Very, very cute. I cannot possibly pick sides on the cost issue. I love you both too much, and I am sure it will be so fun holding those babies!
I have this same bag (different color) and I can't tell you how many compliments I get all the time for how cute it is! I have enjoyed it. Mine's dry-clean only, too, but it hasn't gotten dirty. I just make sure to only set it down in clean areas. I wish it was water-proof, though.
I think the bag is adorable! Michelle has one just like it in a different color, but Derrick prefers to use the plain black one. So far it has made it through 2 kids!
I love it, especially that it's like a back pack. Great design all the way around. We need ideas on what to get you for your shower. What do you need most?
hey there! I found you through somebody's blog hope you don't mind! You can visit our blog... it is gregjacqui.blogspot.com and then we can be blogger buddies. And I have that same style bag just a different design... I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! They are a little on the pricey side but I think they are totally worth it. The back pack straps are a life saver tool... and the detachable changing pad... end everything else!
Post a Comment