The last few weeks have been eventful and yet very uneventful. On February 4th - I, along with about 40 other employees, resigned from Zrii. For legal concerns I will not elaborate on the story but the good news is I have a new job, doing the same things, with the same people. Read this press release if you are interested in learning more about the company I will be working with. I will be working with the team of executives mentioned as being led by Kirby Zenger.
We feel blessed that everything has worked out. We know there are others who have lost jobs and are still searching. If that's you, we wish you the best and would be willing to help in anyway we could.
Meanwhile I have been spending lots of time with Amanda. We have spent quite a bit of time planning and buying items for the baby boys. We usually stay up late continuing our Alias episodes and then sleeping in. One night we got a wild hair and went to Denny's at about 1:30 in the morning. Last night we "played games in bed." Haha I couldn't wait to post that--see below. If we weren't spending so much money on our boys we would definitely be somewhere with a beach--or at least 50 degrees warmer than here, but that's ok.
We are leaving for Amanda's baby shower in Washington tomorrow and then down to Blanding for one there next week. I'll be fishing..count on it. I did get to attend my first family baby shower while her parents were in town two weeks ago. Oodles of fun. I'll let her tell you about it.
We feel blessed that everything has worked out. We know there are others who have lost jobs and are still searching. If that's you, we wish you the best and would be willing to help in anyway we could.
Meanwhile I have been spending lots of time with Amanda. We have spent quite a bit of time planning and buying items for the baby boys. We usually stay up late continuing our Alias episodes and then sleeping in. One night we got a wild hair and went to Denny's at about 1:30 in the morning. Last night we "played games in bed." Haha I couldn't wait to post that--see below. If we weren't spending so much money on our boys we would definitely be somewhere with a beach--or at least 50 degrees warmer than here, but that's ok.
We are leaving for Amanda's baby shower in Washington tomorrow and then down to Blanding for one there next week. I'll be fishing..count on it. I did get to attend my first family baby shower while her parents were in town two weeks ago. Oodles of fun. I'll let her tell you about it.
Nothing like graham crackers and milk to go along with Sequence in bed.
2 comments:
Oh, I wish we could come for the baby shower! I'll bring a gift when I come for the wedding, or women's conference, or whatever.
You had my virtuous mind thinking kinky thoughts with that "games in bed" remark! We own sequence, but I haven't played it yet. The girls think it's fun.
Oh my gosh I love you guys! You tak pictures of the most random things! haha! That is crazy about your job. I am so glad things are working out. Maybe you can pass that luck onto Jeff...:) It was great seeing you guys the other night...I'm really starting to get attached so beware!! I'll be calling! (Well, texting hehe)
Post a Comment